WORK PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS AND YOUTH IN GERMANY
ZAV Germany is a government program that enables students to work and live in Germany during their winter and summer holidays.
From October 2020, the period of stay of students in practice is strictly controlled by the German Federal Employment Agency Bundesagenur fur Arbeit /
because of this, PROGRAM PERIODS were reduced for summer and winter.
Winter period from 15.12.2021 to 31.01.2022 / Practice from 20.01.2022 to 28.04.2022
Summer period from 01.06.2022 to 31.08.2022
Why it is important to register for the ZAV 2022 program in advance:
1. Employer in Germany should apply to the Federal Employment Agency 4-8 weeks before the start of your internship.
2. The number of vacancies are limited, preference is given to candidates with work experience
3. Restrictions on age, candidates over 28 years old will find it more difficult to obtain permission to travel to Germany if the submission of documents is closer to the date of departure. For this reason, registration in advance gives a guarantee of obtaining permits for work.
4. The cost of the program may increase closer to the departure dates due to high demand.
5. The choice of vacancies is always greater at the beginning of registration and you can find more comfortable and suitable job.
6. Pre-registration gives you the guarantee of receiving permission on time and without delay, and guarantees you the preservation of all working days.
Requirements for candidates for an internship:
1 Fill registration form in German language (Bewerbungsbogen).
2 Get a certificate from the university (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung).
3 Photo: one 3.5×4.5 (80% of the photo area is a face).
4 Biometric passport.
5 Send documents by mail to the manager email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Pay registration fee
Leave a request and the manager will contact you!